通过(通路, 学术技能, and 服务) is for students seeking an individualized and supportive experience!
通过车道是为非英语母语者准备的, 得学生, adults who are new to college or have tested below college level reading/math, or other students interested in transitioning to credit classes while working on academic skills and receiving extra support to succeed.
当被允许通过车道时, you will enroll in college classes and in the 通过车道 support class to strengthen your academic skills.
- Student Success Workshops and services which include employer speakers, industry tours and more.
- Complete a Career Pathway 证书或 other employment training certificate
- Receive continued support in either job 搜索 or academic transition based on individual goals
We are currently recruiting for the following 通过车道 项目:
- 我什么时候开始上班? 冬季学期(一月)
- 这个项目多长时间? 这个项目被延长到两个学期, 相对于传统的1项模型, in order to specifically provide language learning support to English Learners.
- 我获得了什么证书? Students will prepare to take the Oregon State Board of Nursing exam to earn a 注册护士助理执照.
Students can enroll in an Individualized Plan (non-cohort based) in the following areas:
If it wasn’t for their support, I’m not sure I would have finished my program.
In Person 服务: Mon-Thurs: 8:30am - 5pm, Fri: 8:30 - 2pm.
We also offer in-person services at 低成本航空's Downtown Campus (101 W 10th Ave, 尤金或97401):星期一:下午2点至8点半, 星期三:上午8:30 -下午2:30.
Live Remote 服务: Mon-Thurs: 9am - 4:30pm | Fri: 9am - 2pm. 在车道支持中心可用. 通过转到lanecc进入支持中心.edu/hub. Enter the Zoom link, and and ask to join the "职业生涯路径 Room". 也可以发邮件到careerpathways@lanecc预约.edu.